Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. i find you extremely creepy….that is all.
2. i don’t care how alienated we are from the rest, and how weird we may come off to others, i wouldn’t want to go through these next 3 and a half years with anyone else as my biffle, so cheers to the last year and a half, and to our future as possible partners in architectural crime [:<3
3. your plethora of statuses including the words “oh, you fancy huh?”, the multiple statuses outlining your not-so-interesting life, and your abundance of kissy face pictures…makes me want to punch babies.
4. it hurts me to say this, but i don’t think you’re capable of learning from your mistakes or the mistakes of others, and that makes me less sympathetic towards you.
5. i miss you ]:</3 i need a night with the girls, cooped up in your room with a cheap bottle of vodka and smoking cigarettes out of your window, and this needs to happen soon.
6. and then you wonder why you’re “so alone in this world.” -__-
7. as hard as i get on you sometimes, i am proud of you. and you’re the only person in this family that actually seems to genuinely give two shits about me.
8. fuck over my best friend….i will steal your dog, you big hair poof.
9. if i were capable of supporting myself with school and everything else, i would’ve been out of here a long time ago.
“I have been told I’ve got a darkish personality. A few times."
Takahashi swings his trombone case from his right shoulder to his left. Then he says, “it’s not as if our lives are divided simply into light and dark. There’s shadowy middle ground. Recognizing and understanding the shadows is what a healthy intelligence does. And to acquire a healthy intelligence takes a certain amount of time and effort. I don’t think you have a particularly dark character.”—
21809.) I'm 5'4"; the guy I like is 6'1". On my closet door, I marked my height then his height (corresponding to our favorite colors) to help me calculate how high I have to stand on my tippy-toes to hug or kiss him.
“The unreal is more powerful than the real. Because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. Because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. Stone crumbles. Wood rots. People, well, they die. But things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on. If you can change the way people think. The way they see themselves. The way they see the world. You can change the way people live their lives. That’s the only lasting thing you can create.”—Choke by Chuck Palahniuk